FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURE
The Daymaker is your all-round tee that’s ready to take it easy, or step it up a notch. Made from a blend of Tencel® and recycled Polyester, expect maximum comfort with the ability to perform on cue. Our odor crushing Stay Fresh technology from Polygiene® will also keep going – just as long as you do. Let it take you from city to unplanned adventures with its balanced functionality.
Softer than silk
Tencel’s signature, silky-smooth feel is like no other due to its ultra-fine fibre structure. It’s a touch of luxe that breathes better for you.
Kinder than cotton
Tencel is one of the kindest fabrics due to its antimicrobial properties, increased moisture absorption (up to 50%) and ability to help those with sensitive skin or allergies. It helps you stay fresh by controlling the sweat.
This garment has been treated with a natural plant oil based additive providing elevated softness, comfort and performance.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% Tencel™
- 145 g (5 oz) knit jersey
- miDori™ bioSoft for enhanced wicking and softness
- Polygiene® permanent anti-odor ‘Stay Fresh’ technology
- Machine wash cold / low heat. Tumble dry low
- Each tee diverts 3-4 plastic water bottles from entering into our landfills
and oceans, saving up to 50% water, 25% energy and 30% CO2 to
produce compared to using virgin polyester
- Tencel™ is a 100% natural fiber sustainably sourced from FSC-certified forests
- miDori™ bio-wick is made from 100% microalgae oil, the first-ever in the industry, with up to 80% CO2 reduction vs similar performing products
- 1% of sales made from this product gets donated back to nonprofits
- Made in a WRAP certified factory in Vietnam
- We are a Climate Neutral company (climateneutral.org/brand/seadon)