FOR ALL-OUT PERFORMANCE
The Trailblazer is the tee built to pursue performance. Whether you hike, run, ride or climb, you can take it to the limit, with this tee never missing a beat. Featuring a world first performance finish derived from plant seed oil, this trail blazing fabric turbo charges it’s wicking and drying ability, keeping you cool and dry when pushing to the edge. Experience pure freedom with our most technically advanced tee yet.
So good, we bottled it
Each Trailblazer tee helps divert around 5 plastic bottles from entering into our oceans and landfills.
The right knit
Our skilled fabric partner has developed a unique SEADON knitting technique based on our stringent performance and quality requirements: ultralight, dynamic stretch, silky-soft feel, durability and aesthetically a1.
This garment has been treated with a natural plant oil based additive providing elevated softness, comfort and performance.
- 50% recycled polyester / 50% Bluesign® approved polyester
- 95 g (3.3 oz) high-stretch rib jersey
- miDori™ bioSoft for enhanced wicking and softness
- Polygiene® permanent anti-odor ‘Stay Fresh’ technology
- Machine wash cold / low heat. Tumble dry low
- Each tee diverts 4-5 plastic water bottles from entering into our landfills
and oceans, saving up to 60% water, 35% energy and 40% CO2 to
produce compared to using virgin polyester
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
- miDori™ bio-wick is made from 100% microalgae oil, the first-ever in the industry, with up to 80% CO2 reduction vs similar performing products
- 1% of sales made from this product gets donated back to nonprofits
- Made in a WRAP certified factory in Vietnam
- We are a Climate Neutral company (climateneutral.org/brand/seadon)