FROM TRAIL TO TAVERN
Helios - is a lightweight pair of hiking shorts built for versatility and comfort, wherever the adventure takes you. Featuring our unique Sunsail™ fabric re-engineered from discarded fishing nets, with a cool-touch hand feel and adjustable features. These are the all-round shorts that can do it all - from trekking long ridgeline hikes, to sending multi-pitch lines.
Durability Pre-tested By Nature
Our Sunsail™ fabric is made from discarded fishing gear that has stood the test of time out in the wild. The Helios is designed to last a lifetime of adventures.
Stay Breezy with Airmesh™
All pockets are lined with our unique Airmesh™ to help you stay cool at all times. Made sustainably from ocean plastics.
'The shorts were an outrage.
We climbed on hard crystal granite with mantles and they look brand new, even the chalk doesn't stay on' - Gonz.
- Sunsail™ fabric: 85% recycled nylon / 15% spandex (Bluesign® approved)
- Airmesh™: 100% recycled polyester
- 126g (4.4 oz) double weave
- Machine wash cold/low heat. Tumble dry low
- Each pair of Helios helps fund the collection of more discarded fishing gear
- Fabric is Bluesign® approved
- 1% of sales made from this product gets donated back to nonprofits
- Made in a WRAP-certified factory in Vietnam
- We are a Climate Neutral company (climateneutral.org/brand/seadon)